|Objective:||The objective of this training course is to enable ICAO employees to prepare Web pages for inclusion on the ICAO Web site.
At the end of 2.5 hour long course you will be able to create a simple Web page using the HTML programming language and to test its appearance using Netscape Navigator.
- What is the World Wide Web?
- What type of information is available on the Web?
- What is available on the ICAO Web site?
- How to organize your Web page?
- What is needed to create a Web page?
- What is HyperText Markup Language (HTML)?
Let's make it happen
- Open Netscape Navigator and HTML editor
- Start a new Web page and add structure tags
- Add text
- Save and view the Web page
- Create lists
- Show images
- Define links
Knowledge of Windows operating system
Familiarity with Internet and in particular with its Web component
Familiarity with the Netscape Navigator browser
|... back||forward ...|